[cryptome] Re: Israeli P.M. housekeeper: House Burgled:

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 18:32:59 +0000

Hi Andrew,
True...plenty of jobsworths about too...People use their initiative...and the housekeeper could be one of "Sartres Waiters"...:-) Trouble is that Netanyahu...and his missus didn't treat the guy right. One should always look after the house staff when one is likely to move on. They tend to know more about what is going on in the family than those outside of it...and are perfectly capable of dropping the present incumbents in the shit at the worst possible time...And, a fat cat going public against the wee moosie is not necessarily the best way of saving on the severance pay...or winning an election.

It's a bit like saying, "I didn't have sex with THAT WOMAN" should have left out the last bit...Clinton didn't do himself any favours, he should have said, "with Miss Monica Lewinsky" but perhaps he was being kind and considerate, trying to protect her identity, always better for people to be nice and polite and diplomatic...:-)

Mind you Netanyahu doesn't get a big wedge as P.M. Still, he can afford a decent lawyer...We'll see. I doubt if it will lose him the election...The Israeli electorate have loved him up until now, even though he has lost a lot of friends and allies in the Knesset...and in the US of A. A lot of people have got it in for him, but he is a stayer up till now. Perhaps he will pull the rabbit rather than the cat out of the bag, when he speaks to Congress in a couple of days time...:-) .

On 02/03/15 17:37, Andrew Hornback wrote:
The question that remains - is this something authorized by Netanyahu or was it done to try to frame him? Appearance of wrong doing can be more of an issue than actually doing wrong.

--- A

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 5:48 PM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    see url:
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/home-of-pms-ex-custodian-reportedly-burgled/

    Menny Naftali, P.M.s housekeeper, who is suing the PM for libel,
    had his home burgled, nuffink stolen, documents ruffled.  Sounds
    like the dirty tricks department has been at work.