[cryptome] Israel to get 14 F-35 Stealth Fighters from USA: Cost £2.2billion

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 15:53:45 +0000

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-snaps-up-14-f-35-stealth-fighters/

Israel is purchasing another 17 stealth fighters as part of a $2.2 billion package of aircraft and associated materiels. Yet, in the national election which takes place on March 15th, the ruling political party is claiming that it can't afford to spend money on better welfare, education and housing for its population, both Arabs and Jewish people.

Funny ole world...we get the same propaganda from our own politicians and their parties here in the UK. We can't afford to pay for doctors even though us pensioners have to wait 3 weeks for an appointment to see a doctor at our local surgery...and it is getting worse, happening all over the country. The politicians of our two main political parties both agree that more austerity is required as public expenditure needs to be cut further, to pay off the debts caused by the banksters.

  Austerity versus armaments.  Who are they going to use them on...