[cryptome] Re: Israel

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:43:14 -0400

John, I hope you enjoy Israel little bit ,,,as a Canadian when I come here
to Canada on 95 we travel to the U.S only with license driving ,,,today you
need passport and 100 question , why, where ,and how long,, what you have
with you,, worse then to go to Israel,,,,

We are not in war :
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/03/05/canadian-businesses-fuming-as-border-guards-let-shoppers-skip-fees-documents-show/

I travel all over Europe no border any more ,,,

Haim,

--

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community

<http://haim357.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/banner.jpg>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.