[cryptome] Is there such a thing as an honest crook?

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 10:18:19 +0100

See url: https://cryptome.org/2015/08/wall-street-invests-spies.pdf

I thought that this article was funny. How does a financial crook find an
honest person? Invests a lot in financial spyware of course. This is so
that the history, financial background, networks, associates and friends of
the prospective employee or co-worker can be investigated. The user can
then make up his/her mind on whether the person is honest enough to work in
the crook's business. Why not use a lie tester, much cheaper and more
credible, after all the US government uses it... We could even have degrees
of honesty, degrees of integrity and PhD's in bovine scatology.

I have an idea for a new business service. Supplying honest people to the
financial trade, and even more valuable, supplying honest networks of
skilled associates with a proven track record...rent a network, invest in a
network...lease a network; a new version of network solutions. Add that to
security and privacy, combine it with TOR, the dark net, Tails and
PGP...unbeatable, highly profitable.. How about calling it Associated
Network Solutions Incorporated... J.

I wonder if I could get into the market for electing an honest POTUS? A
competition in finding the most honest candidate resulting in the most
honest getting elected? There you are, that will solve the problems of the
world... J.