[cryptome] Re: Iran: Alleged Development of WMD.s Was: Re: Interference with Equipment: Code of Practice

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 12:03:07 +0000

Hi Peter,
And here, we differ, quite fundamentally in our approach, I think...
Many philosophers have interpreted the world, the point is, gentlemen, to change it..." Karl Marx.

Empire building comes in infinite forms, and has occurred throughout history...as far as we know, from the domination of early life forms in our environment, to the attempts of home sapiens through the development and application of consciousness. They are the result of analytical thinking of people like us, and formed by people like us, based on experience and intuits of the imagination, and changes in the world and socieities in which we live, and our learning and programming as biological machines. Many pretexts are used for their formation, but, nevertheless it is peoples ideas which come to the fore, become the current fashion, or idea or set of ideas and eventually are incorporated in the range of beliefs and policies used by the ruling circles. These ideas translate into policies and actions based on those beliefs. Perception management, like reality, has been around a very long time...:-) . In every era it is different, the ruling circles, classes, or whatever have just researched them more deeply, via the latest technology and discovered what Oscar Wilde stated in such graphic detail..."Science is the record of dead religions". Just as in Information Technology and computers, there is no pure Internet, virtual reality is a mix of hackers with different belief systems, the "good" guys and the "bad" guys are all intermixed and good and bad can change over time, much as a benefit or godsend can become a curse or a crutch.

Many times it has been religion, "There is only one god, and it is my god and you better believe in it or I will kill you or persecute you unless you accept that philosophy". And the religion has eventually turned from a utopian dream into a political nightmare. However, religious idealism has also been transformed into political idealism with the opposite result, the two trends co-operate, compete, or work in some kind of symbiosis. All we can do, in my view, is predict the trends, see the patterns and state the obvious. Reality, a word much more difficult to define the more one looks at it, though full of trends and patterns, is random, and the longer the length of time us humans try to predict the outcome the more random and unpredictable it becomes. It's a bit like the "black box" theory to me. If every stock merchant had a black box, (and many of them do) a universal algorithm, which predicted the movement of future stock prices, what would happen to the stock market...If we could discover a black box which gave us immortality...what would happen to the

However, human beings have this idea, this belief that they can change the world, some more so than others...Well, as far as I understand, individual human beings, even those we consider "great" or who are alleged to have changed the world, those whose names or acts have lasted since artefacts were first discovered, have had little influence on that change. Change has happened anyway, more because of those powerful forces of mother nature, or planet earth or the universe, of which we known nothing, and in my view, will always be so. Freedom of will and freedom of choice has had little to do with the matter. Even if the somnumbulant populations of the world were to go "green" in alliance with the virulent ruling circles, it would make little difference to whether the world became "greener". Those forces of mother nature are far too powerful...in my view.

On 22/02/15 08:41, Peter Presland wrote:
On 21/02/2015 20:45, doug wrote:
Hi Peter,
It is not very often I say this..."I couldn't have put it better
meself!"....

All we  have to do...is to convince the rest of the world
of it...:-) .
Here's how see it:

No. Not the rest of the world, just the somnambulant populations of the
West whose traditional defining institutions and spiritual values have
been under relentless attack these past 25 years or so, the better to
further the banksters globalising agenda - the one exception of course
being the self-proclaimed 'Jewish-State' of Israeli and that is a big
piece of the jigsaw.

We are in the late stages of that process, where Christmas trees are
joined (or even replaced) by Menoras; employees are hounded for wearing
a crucifix and the family - well enough said. It is 'progressive' we are
told, but any progress is towards something far different from that of
popular imagining. Much of the rest of the world is already awake to
what is going on; western populations less so, assailed as they are by
all the compulsory, regimented pieties:

* 'The war to end wars',
* 'The Good war' with its de-rigeur central lesson of "The Holocaust"
while its custodians continue to pocket 'reparations' on an industrial
scale and the tax-payer is put on the hook for more, <reverential hush>
holocaust memorials.
* the dreaded 'War on terror' with the still largely obedient and
fearful public herded this way and that (mostly that) by horrific (and
largely staged) proofs of the deadly danger we are all in - all
wonderful grist to the Orwellian police state mill.

And of course countless savageries  big and small in between.

The interests and allegiances driving all this are, by definition,
transnational. As ever, they have their people close to the levers of
power in most countries - and that especially includes Putin's Russia -
but  their own national allegiances are are at best divided.

The dominant powers should in fact be as clear as the nose on your face
- no pun intended - but hush again; your not allowed to talk about it.

All IMHO

PeterP

On 21/02/15 11:19, Peter Presland wrote:
On 20/02/2015 15:50, doug wrote:
The USA and Israel are adamant that they (Iran) are developing nuclear
weapons, and they both should know as they have got them themselves, and
have the means to detect such things.
Agreed. They most certainly DO know - just as they know who really shot
down MH17 and the real stories behind myriad other 'deep events', most
of which happen by design as herding mechanisms for duly outraged and
fearful populations. In the case of Iran's alleged nuclear weapons
program, true or not is of secondary importance; all that matters is the
utility of the issue in furthering the US-globalist agenda. If black
must be presented as white, slavery as freedom, war as peace, ignorance
as strength etc etc etc, then so be it. Such lies are a matter of
routine and for purposes that should be blindingly obvious to anyone
paying even cursory attention.

The bottom line is that Iran, in company with the last few hold-outs
against total Anglo-US-NATO global hegemony (well defined by Shrub's
'Axis of Evil') will face continuing and unrelenting pressure until it
either 'sees things the West's way' or the Globalisation project
collapses under the groaning weight of its vast accumulated deceptions
and hypocrisies - and the in-your-face, self-serving evil of its main
sponsors.

All IMHO.

PeterP