[cryptome] Re: Iran: Alleged Development of WMD.s Was: Re: Interference with Equipment: Code of Practice

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 20:45:38 +0000

Hi Peter,
It is not very often I say this..."I couldn't have put it better meself!".... All we have to do...is to convince the rest of the world of it...:-) .

On 21/02/15 11:19, Peter Presland wrote:
On 20/02/2015 15:50, doug wrote:
The USA and Israel are adamant that they (Iran) are developing nuclear
weapons, and they both should know as they have got them themselves, and
have the means to detect such things.
Agreed. They most certainly DO know - just as they know who really shot
down MH17 and the real stories behind myriad other 'deep events', most
of which happen by design as herding mechanisms for duly outraged and
fearful populations. In the case of Iran's alleged nuclear weapons
program, true or not is of secondary importance; all that matters is the
utility of the issue in furthering the US-globalist agenda. If black
must be presented as white, slavery as freedom, war as peace, ignorance
as strength etc etc etc, then so be it. Such lies are a matter of
routine and for purposes that should be blindingly obvious to anyone
paying even cursory attention.

The bottom line is that Iran, in company with the last few hold-outs
against total Anglo-US-NATO global hegemony (well defined by Shrub's
'Axis of Evil') will face continuing and unrelenting pressure until it
either 'sees things the West's way' or the Globalisation project
collapses under the groaning weight of its vast accumulated deceptions
and hypocrisies - and the in-your-face, self-serving evil of its main
sponsors.

All IMHO.

PeterP