[cryptome] Re: In Q Tel: Role in Developing Intelligence Methods

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 10:33:40 +0000

Tx for the correction Ryan...though I haven't a clue what an "obv" is...perhaps you can enlighten me...

see url: http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2007/03/spyagency200703

SAIC stands for the US defense firm, Science Applications International Corporation, which changed its name to Leidos in 2013, operating SAIC as a subsidiary. SAIC/Leidos is among the top 1 <http://www.bga-aeroweb.com/Top-100-Defense-Contractors-2014.html>0 largest defense contractors in the US, and works closely with the US intelligence community, especially the NSA.