[cryptome] Re: ISRAEL BOMBS YEMEN WITH ATOMIC BOMB

  • From: Todd Judge <toddbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 19:07:44 +0900

"Internet truth" or internet fact. I like that. :)

On May 28, 2015, at 6:34 PM, Douglas Rankine <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I think it is a kind of chain reaction emanating from a damp squib which
tried to be a big bang. A film put on YouTube, showing a nice big explosion
but with no points of reference, or other verifiable information picked up by
the Vets website without corroborating it and then it was picked up and
passed on by someone else, until it almost became an internet truth... J.