[cryptome] Re: ISRAEL BOMBS YEMEN WITH ATOMIC BOMB

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 10:34:56 +0100

I think it is a kind of chain reaction emanating from a damp squib which tried
to be a big bang. A film put on YouTube, showing a nice big explosion but with
no points of reference, or other verifiable information picked up by the Vets
website without corroborating it and then it was picked up and passed on by
someone else, until it almost became an internet truth... J.