[cryptome] Re: ISRAEL BOMBS YEMEN WITH ATOMIC BOMB

  • From: Andrew Hornback <achornback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 14:02:25 -0400

A number of the media outlets that have seem to tie this together with the
IAEA confirming that a neutron weapon was used. But the IAEA has nothing
on their site about the incident - https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news

Everyone in the Middle East (except Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran) seems to
have the F-16... Israel has their own variant that they've made
modifications to. Does anyone happen to have any pictures of the F-16
allegedly used in this attack that they can point me to? I'd like to take
a look at it.

Navigation doesn't appear to have been a tough thing to get away with, fly
South through Israel, get to the Gulf of Aqaba, down the Red Sea and Yemen
is right there. But, with Jordan and Egypt possessing decent radar...
although, the Israeli F-16 variant is rumoured to have a lower radar
visibility cross section... if it tracked over Saudi Arabia, there'd be a
cover-up somewhere. I'm aware that Brazil's air traffic controllers are
military, does anyone know if Saudi Arabia operates the same way? That
could explain that possible cover-up...

Something else to consider - operational range. Given the max ferry range
on the F-16D Block 52 variant that the latest F-16I is based on is roughly
2450 miles, it could take the water route, but air to air re-fueling might
be an adventure and would certainly provide a larger radar cross section.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_users_article7.html

Also, not sure what Israel might have in their arsenal when it comes to air
launched nuclear weapons, but this might have been the culprit, if this did
happen -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb

I'm leaning more on the side of saying that this is a rouse, but, with
things they are today...

And one would think that an organization like the NRO would have birds
aloft with sensor packages scanning for this sort of thing...
http://www.rense.com/general16/nucla.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_MASINT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_%28satellite%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Reconnaissance_satellites_of_the_United_States

--- A

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Douglas Rankine <
douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

None of the main news services appear to have picked it up. I would have
thought that the shit would have hit the fan around the world by now if
Israel had used or supplied a nuclear weapon and allowed it to be used by
another country, or used it on behalf of another country, especially one
which is not on the best of terms with. First of all, they don’t have any
nuclear weapons and secondly, they aren’t exactly the most popular country
in the world... J. I would have imagined that at least harf a dozen
countries would have been going bananas about it and calling for meetings
of the UN, Iran, Russia, China, North Korea, Great Britain, The EC and the
all the other Axis of Evil countries.

There are other websites which have picked up the information from the
veterans...Very strange...Perhaps the whole world is so shocked at such
audacious behaviour by Israel that they have been rendered stoom... in its
third meaning... J. See url:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stoom