[cryptome] Re: ISRAEL BOMBS YEMEN WITH ATOMIC BOMB

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 23:12:02 +0100

None of the main news services appear to have picked it up. I would have
thought that the shit would have hit the fan around the world by now if Israel
had used or supplied a nuclear weapon and allowed it to be used by another
country, or used it on behalf of another country, especially one which is not
on the best of terms with. First of all, they don’t have any nuclear weapons
and secondly, they aren’t exactly the most popular country in the world... J.
I would have imagined that at least harf a dozen countries would have been
going bananas about it and calling for meetings of the UN, Iran, Russia, China,
North Korea, Great Britain, The EC and the all the other Axis of Evil countries.

There are other websites which have picked up the information from the
veterans...Very strange...Perhaps the whole world is so shocked at such
audacious behaviour by Israel that they have been rendered stoom... in its
third meaning... J. See url:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stoom