[cryptome] Re: IG Office: Classification Act,Report Number INS,-,2014,-,002,30 December 2014

  • From: Michael Shelton <iao.ms88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:10:37 -0800

Hi I always find the posts interesting.In terms of the findings from the
IG;what is being sought  is a resolution, so of course there is no evidence
of any wrong doing.This information must be taken with a grain of
morphine.......I know that there is a policy there at ICIG of being able to
question the use of domestic covert surveillance and if it is really
necessary or not.
  One thing to keep in mind is the standing executive order to maximise the
value of existing human assets.(e.o.12958).
  Refuse to give up. ..Expect to Win.
And in that spirit I remain......I.A.O.