[cryptome] Re: I have been investigating this incident since 2000 it involves taking bones.doc

  • From: "Al Mac Wow" <macwheel99@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:57:29 -0500

Something else which might help your efforts.

Drone Education Controversies =
http://www.scribd.com/doc/134406078/Drone-Ed-Al-Mac

*       This is a rapid introduction for getting up to speed on Drone
Controversies.
*       From time to time I upload a revised edition.  I can also e-mail, by
request, any of my docs, since my working copy often has more stuff than is
in my last upload to a shared cloud site.

You could look in my chapters on Drone Activists = almost 90 organizations
which have been trying to get at the truth of the many bad things allegedly
being done, authorized by whom, and put a stop to some of the bad things.

For each organization, I try to encapsulate who they are, with links to
their web sites.

A few are Muslim human rights organizations, or sound to me like they might
respect religious behavior standards.  You might want to ask them if they
can help with your project.

Here are some possibilities:

Arab American Institute[1]

Center for Civilians in Conflict (CCC)

Center for Human Rights & Global Justice (CHRGJ),

Code Pink[2]

Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)

Enough Project <http://www.enoughproject.org/> [3] fighting genocide, and
crimes against humanity.

Global Justice Clinic[4]

The Middle
<http://www.mepc.org/journal/middle-east-policy-archives/drone-warfare-blowb
ack-new-american-way-war?print>  East Policy Council.[5]

Muslim Public Affairs Council

Reprieve <http://reprieve.org.uk/> ,[6] based in Britain, promotes the rule
of law around the world.

Alister William Macintyre

  _____

[1] http://www.aaiusa.org/

[2] http://www.codepink4peace.org/

http://codepink.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Pink

http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2012/05/24/the-uphill-fight-against-oba
mas-drones-an-interview-with-code-pinks-medea-benjamin/

[3] http://www.enoughproject.org/

[4]
http://www.law.nyu.edu/academics/clinics/semester/globaljustice/index.htm

http://www.law.nyu.edu/printall2/ecm_pro_064466?superheader=ECM_DLV_004743