[cryptome] Re: I have been investigating this incident since 2000 it involves taking bones.doc

  • From: "Al Mac Wow" <macwheel99@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:31:46 -0500

Many nations have Freedom of Information laws, which allow people to request
information either from a government, or from an organization based in that
nation.  I know USA and UK have this.

So you get lists of nations involved in this issue:

*       Their people worked on the UN projects.
*       The victims have family members who are citizens of that nation.

You also see which of those nations have such laws, then to each of them
post FOI request for access to whatever info they have on this matter.  The
requests have to go to the right government organizations, and the right
corporate entities - NGO or GO or for-profit.  There also needs to be
follow-up.  Getting the info can take years, so it helps to have allies with
similar interests, so you can spread the work load of the follow-up.

There is now a problem in the USA, where some organizations say "We will be
happy to provide you all the info you are asking for, if you only provide us
with a small fee to subsidize our expenses of getting this info for you." In
which the "small fees" run into many thousands of $.

Alister William Macintyre