[cryptome] Re: I have been investigating this incident since 2000 it involves taking bones.doc

  • From: "Al Mac Wow" <macwheel99@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:08:55 -0500

David

I know nothing about the particulars you are asking about.  I just have a
suggestion to help with your investigation.

Many lists, including this one, do not support attached documents, probably
due to:

*       Risk of malware;
*       Size of attachments can be a nuisance to people with low bandwidth.

You need to locate a cloud-share service which you are comfortable with,
upload the documents there, then use e-mail to let us know the urls.  You
need to give some thought to whether you want your documents to be available
to everyone on the web, or to what limited audience.  Many cloud-share
services are very hostile to changing access-security settings after you
have created the url-link, so for most it is critical to know before upload,
which type of security you want to have.

Alister William Macintyre