[cryptome] Re: I have been investigating this incident since 2000 it involves taking bones.doc

  • From: soltani@xxxxxxx
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:46:28 +0200

Le 2013-04-25 18:10, Dave Belgard a écrit :
I have been investigating this incident since 2000 it involves taking
bones, body parts and artifacts from victims of the war in Kosovo and
FRY.

The magic key words are` `Jose's work as far as I can see is good work
... It's taking little tiny pieces of bone that no one would ever
miss." (attached Both.doc.) For 10 plus years, I have called and
written to the ICTY, the United Nations, OSCE

 Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, and others to,
finally account for the actions taken by ICTY. . l I have written and
spoken to everyone I could basically the answer has been "Nun sacciu,
nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv."

"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there, and if I was
there, I was asleep" Most of those who know have assured me they will
buy a tee shirt if I make one.

I have a list of questions ( attached Questions.doc) that I have been
trying to get ICTY to answer which is why was this was done and why
this still has not been fully fixed.

It is my understanding there are still lawsuits pending against ICTY
International Criminal Tribunal for Yugoslavia and many bones taken by
the ICTY and others, still have not been returned to the victim
families and friends, as well as artifacts that were taken its now 10
years and it is time to make this right.

 My wants are simple help the victims who are double victims now and
call to account those who allowed this to happen. I saw the samples
while in Kosovo. I was there I know who knows but no one wants to be a
rat and in a business where going along to get along is preferred no
on wants to be a hero, and yet they are there to protect human rights.

I will end this intro with a statement One day let us call us the ICTY
diggers we were told with a strong admonishment which was "remember
that when you do an exhumation take everything from the grave finger
nails, hair everything, and put it into the body bag leave nothing
behind. Bring everything back to the morgue, never take anything, and
not turn it in and again, it is the Muslim religion so remember bring
everything even a fingernail. You have already read the key words
above. Need I say more? I will say more I am not a Muslim and have no
family ties to the region only a strong belief in human rights and
protecting them.

Anyone who knows anything, please contact me send documents and
pictures anything in this matter dbelgard@xxxxxxx [1]

Thank you

Respectfully

David Belgard