[cryptome] Hopefully, a dumb question

  • From: "Gary L. Wallin" <garylwallin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptomelist <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:08:04 -0600

When I woke up this morning, what I believe to be a dumb question occurred to me. It may be that the question is merely the result of my developing sense of depression, caused by the 'War on Terror' evolving into 'War Without End', has made me a bit

paranoid and suspicious.

Question: Is the United States actually fomenting war and terror in the world, and especially the oil producing areas in the Middle East, to ensure an ample and cheap supply
of oil to meet the needs of this nation's business and commerce?

Ongoing war will keep nations like Saudi Arabia in a state of fear, and they will seek out the kinds of superior weapons only the US can provide. And by giving only lip
service to the middle east peace process,  Israel  demands best military
hardware, thus giving all the nations in the region an incentive to produce more
oil, not to gouge our appetites for energy, but to buy weapons to protect
themselves from perceived military threats. Do 'liberated' states such as Libya
end up producing more oil because of American intervention?

Has anyone seen reports by serious Intelligence Analysts that this wholesale
manipulation of peoples fears is actually happening? Does the information
made available from Snowden, Manning, and Wikileaks support this theory?

In my more optimistic days I thought the Oil market manipulation was
usually only a one at a time event, something like Roosevelt describes
in his book_CounterCoup_. But now darker thoughts are entering my
mind, and I'm beginning to wonder it this has become much more
than the problems caused by an occasional foray by rogue intelligence
agents seeking more limited objectives.

'War Without End' is a hell of a price to pay for national security..

Gary L. Wallin