[cryptome] Re: Hoax? Please disregard my prior email submission

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 21:58:46 +0100

Sometimes referring back to "old" material can be very instructive. I
haven't read Harlots ghost. perhaps it is time to dig it out..
1984 was a cracking good read and the warnings therein are as relevant
today as they where at the time of writing i would think.

Mistakes, cock-ups and fuck ups? yup we wouldn't be human if we didn't
have them characteristics., or is it traits.

thank goodness for spell check my typing is ludicrously cfappy without it!!

All the best
Shaun