[cryptome] Re: Hillary Clinton's Accounts

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 00:13:17 +0100

Hi Todd,

She is having some difficulty publishing her emails too...can’t remember how
many of them there are, where they are kept or what is in them, although she is
sure that none of them were classified. It will take until after the
Presidential election before they are released, as they have to be vetted for
classification purposes, is her latest offer, though the court has rejected
this. A poor memory develops in most of us, as we get older, it is why they
are called our “twilight years”... J.

See url:
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20150519/12410031052/clinton-email-case-gets-nutty-clinton-offers-faux-support-faster-release-that-she-could-have-done-herself.shtml

Also, you might find an in depth reading of the Klayman v Clinton case helpful
in developing your understanding of her situation. Of course I don’t know
whether the allegations are true or not, they have only been raised at the
moment and may very well be thrown out. As I said before, I don’t know
whether it is a SLAPP case or not, and Klayman has developed a reputation over
the years, some of which is true and some of which is not.

See url: http://cryptome.org/2015/03/klayman-v-clintons-pb-post-15-0326.pdf

It is a long and detailed set of allegations, and I haven’t yet had time to
work my way through all of it...