[cryptome] Re: Hillary Clinton's Accounts

  • From: Todd Judge <toddbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 09:32:29 -0400

Funny, Dougie! Thanks.
And, hey, she was dead broke. She even said so. I feel her pain. "Friend of
the middle class", I'll have you know.

On May 20, 2015, at 5:46 AM, Douglas Rankine <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

See url: http://cryptome.org/2015/05/clinton-financial-disclosure.pdf

I think I will take up speaking engagements... J. It is very lucrative, all
sorts of organisations pay out great chunks of spondoolix on
it...£125,000...$250,000 for a couple of hours, all expenses paid, flights,
hotels, food, drinks, guest receptions, even exchanging handshakes...

Topics? The Global Economic Crisis. How to cause it and, perhaps, how to
solve it? How to monetize the poor rich? Fund raising opportunities for the
poor Entrepreneur? Risk taking at the expense of the tax-payer? State
Marketing Opportunities, or how to lobby the government for a grandiose
scheme at maximum expense...Yeah! Sounds good... J.
Any takers...or should I say givers. Must be some secret hoarders on this
list who would like to launder...I mean part with their money... J.

Now, how do I become an ex-President’s spouse...I have a cunning plan, a
surreptitious sex change and organise a secret coup... J.