[cryptome] Guilty of Deception: Williams Pleads Guilty to All Counts

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 01:24:44 +0100

See url: http://cryptome.org/2015/05/doug-williams-guilty-plea.pdf

For the court report.

Interesting the difference between what actually happened in court and the
interpretation of what happened in court on url:

https://antipolygraph.org/blog/2015/05/14/u-s-v-doug-williams-day-2-doug-wil
liams-pleads-guilty/

I suppose that a maximum sentence of 100 years and 1.5 million dollars in
fines and restitution...including the $7.500 paid out by the FBI in the
honey trap, coupled with the recording of the telephone conversations played
back in the court, were enough to change Mr. William's mind to a plea of
guilty. The power of wire-tapping and the law of US Mail fraud.

Anti-polygraph arguments and campaigns aside, I doubt if I would like to
mix with someone who doesn't give a shit about what crimes someone has
committed to get a job with the government, including bribery, corruption
and child molesting.

No wonder governments carry out sting operations... J. Mr. Williams once
worked for the government in a position of trust. Still it is only a tiny
minority...one or two who abuse that position...or so the government assures
us... J.

Two deceptions and two deceptors always make a truth these days... J.