[cryptome] Re: Golden Showers v Fake News

  • From: Gary Wallin <garylwallin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:26:47 -0600

You're right. Science Fiction has been overtaken by Politics as the main source of fake news. Virtual realities for everyone!

Gary

On 1/13/2017 Friday 8:33 AM, doug (Redacted sender douglasrankine2001 for DMARC) wrote:

I did wonder how Trump...at his age managed to keep his hair so nice and golden.:-) Fresh urine is supposed to be very good for such things, and of course if one ever gets lost in the desert, whatever you do don't forget to take a sock along with you, so that you can fill it full of sand and recycle you piss. An old SAS trick apparently. ..

I read the "secret" report of the "ex" MI5 man, he lives in a nice big house, so big that no one can find him, he has gone underground apparently...much safer to be in there with the rats and moles...It is a tremendous piece of work, very well researched in opinions, but doesn't appear to contain a lot of fact, a few names of course which are real.. He deserves a Ph.D. from the Langley and MI5 University for the artistry and skills of applied deception. He has been very clever at producing non-atttributable claims and sources. He must have got paid a lot of money to produce it. Funny how it surfaced and none of the US intelligence services knew about it. Just goes to show how far superior the FSB honeypotters are compared with the US and UK lot. And all that money we spend on them too.

I can see that we are going to have an interesting 4 years. I think we can safely Science Fiction is losing its place to Metaphysical fiction in the form of Fake News. I wonder if the Nobel Institute will award a prize for the best Fake News producer, and Hollywood will start to tell the truth under the guise of fake news...