[cryptome] Re: Germany

  • From: Kathy Wittig <kmwittig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 00:13:02 -0400

Indubitably.
Apparently the count is up to 35 world leaders on the NSA monitoring task.

I imagine the best strategy is to know who holds each puppet string. Not so
difficult on this side of the pond.

Then there are emergency plans and a multitude of high tech bunkers.
Under a nuclear event plans for "gov on the fly" - in the sky isn't a best kept
secret.

10 yrs ago Biden was just your average Joe with too much hairspray on the
elevator.
In a letter to me, he called the war illegal and illegitimate. I sure hope it's
here since I moved a year later.
As for the grand chessboard - well eventually someone has to win.

Things that make me go hmmm.

KM Wittig
Sent via mobile.

On Oct 24, 2013, at 14:58, Eugen Leitl <eugen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 01:08:09PM -0400, K.M. Wittig wrote:
> Germany isn't the only country that has been violated. There is and has
> been military personnel assigned to every country- globally.
> The US has crossed significant lines with other global leaders no matter
> how you look at it.
>
> US is an epic fail and needs to be held accountable.

We probably can all agree that the empire is failing (some would
even argue that the Pax Americana is not altogether a bad thing,
given potential alternatives) but the puppet strings are still
mostly unbroken, and perception management is mostly working.

As long as the sentiment doesn't translate into votes, things
will continue, until they can't. I believe there's a potential
for a privacy-minding platform >5%, though it yet remains
undeveloped (the German Pirates imploded spectacularly, but
largely by failing to play their great deck right). The question is
whether somebody of skill and ability will recognize the potential,
and seize the opportunity.

There's considerable economical and hence political turmoil ahead,
we can expect rapid changes, especially where demographics is
favorable (youth bulge). So I don't think we're entirely screwed,
at least not yet.