[cryptome] Re: Garibaldi Statue: New York

  • From: "douglas rankine" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "douglasrankine2001" for DMARC)
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 23:41:03 +0100

There you are, John...:-). One learns sumfink new every day...I look forward to your composition on Cryptome...:-). And as for the stockmarket...well there you are, the shares I recently bought have gone down some more...but I am sure that they will recover. However, it is the value of the Euro I am most annoyed with...I really thought that the UK would say "Yes" to remain and on that basis, even though, when I look at it now, there are all those "triggers" which lay underneath advising me otherwise...I ignored them, and decided not to buy Euros on the night before the Referendum...Still, one can't win em all...:-). I shall just have to stay in cheaper places in Vienna, and eke out an existence like Hitler did in the early 1920s...:-).

With the kindest of regards, to you and yours,

Dougie.

On 25/06/2016 23:28, John Young wrote:

Amazing story, never heard it, don't recall seeing the glorious work.
Will pay a visit, throw a penny to fatten the stock market.

At 05:53 PM 6/25/2016, you wrote:
see url: http://daytoninmanhattan.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/atrocious-garibaldi-statue-washington.html

and url: https://www.nycgovparks.org/parks/washington-square-park/monuments/571