[cryptome] Re: Fwd: has there ever been a FOIA request leading to initiation of criminal prosecution against the requestor?

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:50:17 +0100

Hi Coderman,
An optimist is a pessimist who is unaware of the facts... :-).

And also, for the record, neither do I believe in killing human beings, earthy
or otherwise...but I do like good fiction... :-). And also for the record...If
I did, I wouldn't use Bitcoin...:-). The trouble with good fiction is that it
is usually terrible when put into practice.
"All art is quite useless".
Oscar Wilde in a Picture of Dorian Grey.