[cryptome] Re: Fwd: Help investigate cell phone snooping by police nationwide

  • From: Adrien Jolibert <jolibert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 04:32:44 +0200

Sounds a sad story what is happening in your country and elsewhere in the
world.

Anyone now is using phones, smart ones to the cheaper, for stupid games (I
play a lot) to personal stuff.
The only recommendation I can give is to put it in airplane mode while you
don't want to be tracked.

Shut down all communications while you don't need it, in transport, or
while driving.
Moreover when you go in an unusual place, and you don't want to be tracked
? Just don't bring your phone.

Try not to bring it for hours and see how that little thing make you
dependent.

How people was making it 10-20 years later ? Just fix time and place for a
meeting. Plus it is cool not to
call your buddies each minutes to know where they are because late; just
wait and enjoy the present time.

These little phonies made time comes more faster, watching those every-time
you are not enjoying what is going on.