[cryptome] Re: Fwd: Help investigate cell phone snooping by police nationwide

  • From: Jarrod B <jarrodsb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 19:16:17 -0400

I guess I did. Thank you so much, that is much needed info.I'm new the
mailing list and obviously not as compute savvy as most of y'all(doesn't
mean I dont have the capacity to figure it out).

The stingray is personal to me because i have been targeted. I would love
to discuss this more but I know better...

jrod