[cryptome] Re: Fwd: Help investigate cell phone snooping by police nationwide

  • From: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 07:43:29 -0400

Perhaps posters can leave the whole thread with posts,
or describe the context if the thread is cropped.

Cross posting is acceptable, however, for we see and
share topics which might not otherwise appear.

Freelists does not allow answers to cross-posts not
from subscribers, so those are seen only on the other
lists.

At 06:45 AM 6/7/2014, you wrote:
Dear John Young,
Let me introduce myself with what I hope is taken as a constructive observation. I am new to this group. Can I say that it would be helpful if you are allowing cross posting, that those subscribers who aren't subscribed to other lists, were also informed of the subject matter of the cross post. Crypticism and concission are great, provided they make sense. I haven't a clue what the posting below is about. I suppose we should all be doing it, as all the kool kids are doing it!...whatever "it" is...
With kind regards,
Douglas Rankine.

On 07/06/14 09:12, coderman wrote:
On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 1:08 AM, jim bell <jamesdbell9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, I suppose...
      Jim Bell

all the cool kids are doing it!

best regards,
    codermange  (surprised Jim's email's aren't going into SPAM for once...)