[cryptome] Fw: Empire AFS Michigan - Reunion?

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 08:27:57 -0700

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:59 AM, Lowell G -Woody- Woodworth
<lgwdwrth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,
I know the mail list I'm using is an old one and some of you have probably
changed your email address, resulting in many not getting this message, but
those of you who do, let me know if you're interested.

I've heard through two separate contacts that there are possibly two reunions
being planned for Empire AFS Veterans this Fall, being held in the Empire and
Traverse City area.

Are you interested, if you are, reply to this message and let me know.  I'll
pass the information along.

Thanks,
Lowell G (Woody) Woodworth
Fairborn OH