[cryptome] Re: Freedom of Speech: Caricatures of the Prophet Mohammet

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:51:59 +0000

nicely put Doug.
I have two very distinct points of view with regard to religion;

1) the bible. in whatever form it is written( and apparently all the
major religious texts say much the same thing) I refer to as "the book
of contradictions.

2) God, in whatever way shape or form he/she/it is depicted is mankind's
personification or humanization of the combined forces of nature by
virtue of the fact that nature is largely outside of the control of
mankind and invisible.( save for its effects of course).

ATB

Shaun

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda