[cryptome] Re: Feeling Miserable?

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 22:04:15 +0100

OH ad the latest offering from TED talks was ..erm
interesting..apparently some guy was spouting on about how it is
possible through careful analysis of binary data to pinpoint a
terrorists cell phone and cause it to overheat and explode in his( or
her )hand before they have completed the task of remotely detonating a bomb.
three cheers for cyber!!