[cryptome] FW: Schneier on Security: Data & Goliath

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 12:04:30 -0000

Actually, Schneier's Cryptogram is very good this month...I like the way he
puts his stuff on security together, it is usually easy to understand, quite
logical and practical...probably one of those libertarian wimps with
connexions to the Security services... J.

See url: https://www.schneier.com/crypto-gram/archives/2015/0315.html

I have been subscribed to cryptogram for quite a few years now and find,
like cryptome, it is a good source and resource on security matters.