[cryptome] Re: FW: Ecartis: Post rejected by a Mr. administrivia.

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:56:44 -0000

Sorry John,

Didn't mean to waste your time.  The Mr. wasn't in it, I was being flippant.

I think what it was, was that un***scribe (with the letters sub) was in the
subject line of your previous post and Mr Ecartis the automated list
manager, when I replied, considered it as a command from me, then thought
the better of it, as it was trained to do, and referred it to the list
administrator...which is your goodself, for further determination...:-).