[cryptome] Re: FOIPA adventures

  • From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpunks <cypherpunks@xxxxxxxxxx>, cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 01:57:23 -0800

DoD OIG tried to refuse my request though a creative interpretation.

i have appealed:

I am fascinated and impressed by your interpretation of my request,
such that "Your request does not seek access to records, but FOIA
reading rooms.". Please let me be clear. I am not seeking access to
FOIA reading rooms. I am not seeking activity records regarding FOIA
reading rooms.

In fact, the only information I am requesting is FOIA reading room
metadata - E.g. their number, and their location.

I hereby appeal this refusal to grant my request. Thank you!