[cryptome] Re: FOIPA adventures

  • From: Ryan Carboni <ryacko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 00:06:30 -0700

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 9:25 PM, coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 21:24:17 -0700
Subject: Re: FOIPA adventures

On 8/26/15, coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/hotpluggedin-19762/

as expected, this was just a "go away" tactic, and once paid, they
took their time to tell me they must refund, and i must give them an
amount, and then they search,,,,

mea culpa; this response about fees was in error, and the FOIA person
apologized. so far as now, zero fees expected...

this other did complete: request to Department of Defense, Office of
the Inspector General of the United States of America.
-
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/hotpluggedin-19766/#file-54038

they have THREE (3) WiebeTech HotPlug systems, and no other brands of
this device type used.

best regards,

Woah, woah... woah. Are you saying that the FBI can save my high score
in a Frogger arcade machine in an obscure part of town? Like.... woah.