[cryptome] Re: FBI removed from the network service provider Encrypted Email U.S. about two months used by Snowden

  • From: ignacio nieto <ignacio.nieto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 10:30:46 -0400

Hi

I recently recived from the North American Cultural Centre this invitation and
I answer them with the information of Hakim thanks Hakim!

  JORGE JARAQUEMADA, Presidente del Consejo para la Transparencia GONZALO
DELAVEAU, Presidente de Chile Transparente tienen el agrado de invitar a Ud. a
la presentación del Sr.  MATTHEW COMPTON, Sub Director de Contenidos On-line
de la Oficina de Estrategia Digital de la Casa Blanca quien expondrá sobre el
programa “We the People”, herramienta digital al servicio de la ciudadanía.* La
actividad se realizará el día VIERNES 9 DE AGOSTO A LAS 09:00 A.M. en la sede
del Instituto Chileno Norteamericano de Cultura, Moneda 1467 Posteriormente,
 se desarrollará un panel sobre la experiencia chilena en el acceso a la
 información pública, con la participación del Sr. Alberto Precht, Presidente
de la Comisión Defensora Ciudadana de la Secretaría General de la Presidencia,
del Sr. Christian Anker, Jefe de la Unidad de Promoción y Clientesdel Consejo
para la Transparencia; y del Sr. Felipe Heusser, Director de Ciudadano
Inteligente. Esta actividad se realiza con el auspicio de la Embajada de los
Estados Unidos de América y del lnstituto Chileno Norteamericano de Cultura Se
agradecerá confirmar su asistencia a la Sra. Beatriz Benavides, +56 222364507,
email: chiletransparente@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 08:56:46 -0400
Subject: [cryptome] FBI removed from the network service provider Encrypted
Email U.S. about two months used by Snowden
From: haim357@xxxxxxxxx
To: a.aaron.weisburd@xxxxxxxxx; michael.hulden@xxxxxx; cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
cdarwin222@xxxxxxxxx; fletch2016@xxxxxxxxx; pathfinderrob@xxxxxxxxx;
fts67@xxxxxxx; pauldaly9044@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Friends,, FBI removed from the network service provider Encrypted Email
U.S. about two months used by Snowden

  Site Lavabit gave emails and encryption services privacy.
To NSA / CIA / FBI has no ability to track keywords in the database as

There free services like Gmail / Hotmail.

The FBI was able to get an instance of a robot judicial district closed the U.S.

Site completely. Closed site today. Currently you can not see the contents of
the discussion.

Site owners have knowledge of computers from Texas turning appeal.

The main reason for the postcard - Edward Snowden use this site to his
correspondence with

Overseas media, this email ...

. The FBI already had a pile of margarine and tried to convince his father
interrupted the

Expense Moscow and convince his son to be sentenced in the U.S.. Hook.

In short we came to be a martyr ... father appeared in today's television

Kremlin and Putin said thank you and the Russian people. He said that his only
son gene

The Constitution of the United States. Now Putin defends U.S. Constitution and
20,000

Files of the NSA ...

edsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32368051 @ N08/9466654687/in/set-72157626956312332

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32368051 @ N08/9466654617/in/set-72157626956312332

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32368051 @ N08/9466654753/in/set-72157626956312332

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32368051 @ N08/sets/72157626956312332

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je60XkQTJ-E
Have a great weekend,,

--
 Haim BarakTo Serve and Protect Our CommunityIn God We Trust
Israel#: 5353...

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any

unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.