[cryptome] Re: Edwards v Snowden: Citizen Four

  • From: "shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:04:40 -0800

On February 12, 2015 11:00:24 AM doug wrote:

The best way to rid oneself of temptation...is to give in to it...Oscar Wilde
Ah, yes...I could not agree more!

I tried grabbing it from Cryptome when it first went up but the download kept truncating, so off to the torrents I went. Quick and easy.

Speaking of quick and eaay, a side note: I just changed the email address on my subscription at the ecartis link, which involves a simple 'unsub' from the old address & subscribing with the new one. Easy and instantaneous. (You'd wondered if there was a self-serv option the last time I grumbled at someone to do it themselves ;) )