[cryptome] Re: Edwards v Snowden: Citizen Four

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 08:37:47 -0800

magnet link for those who do not care about copyright.. 1080P rip:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:77e1a18941186c1e6441721df91183d2a339d103&dn=Citizenfour+EDWARD+SNOWDEN+%5B1080p%5D+%5B2014&tr=udp%3A%2F%
2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk
%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%
2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

and of course, its also hosted on cryptome:
http://cryptome.org/Citizenfour-HD.7z