[cryptome] Re: Edwards v Snowden: Citizen Four

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:31:13 +0000

Just to let you know....The Edwards court case is about getting the film banned and those who made it put in jail and the companies they work for shut down and made to pay reparations to the American state because they have damaged US national security and the whole fabric of American society for exposing all those nasty tricks and bits of tradecraft which are carried out in the name of diplomacy and foreign policy, by the democratic employees and leadership of that state.

On 12/02/15 12:24, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
I have seen the movie, its interesting stuff, bang up to date as well since it also includes the aftershock so to speak of Snowdens revelations

As for Snowden providing new information. I don't think he so much told us anything we didn't know but rather gave substance and credence to what many in-the field had suspected for quite some time. corroborative evidence if you will.

On 12/02/2015 12:09, doug wrote:
see url: http://cryptome.org/2015/02/edwards-010-014.pdf

Case developing nicely...lots of information being revealed in a nice, logical, time line way. A lot of information to read of course...111 pages of court documents. Copy of Citizen Four freely submitted to judge for his/her perusal... The joys of service to the people. Pity the film is copyrighted...I might have watched it...:-).

*_PRIVACY IS A BASIC RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION _* https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda