[cryptome] Re: Edwards v Snowden: Citizen Four

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:24:05 +0000

I have seen the movie, its interesting stuff, bang up to date as well
since it also includes the aftershock so to speak of Snowdens revelations

As for Snowden providing new information.  I don't think he so much
told us anything we didn't know but rather gave substance and credence
to what many in-the field had suspected for quite some time.
corroborative evidence if you will.

ATB

Shaun

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda