[cryptome] Re: Der Spiegel on NSA in Germany

  • From: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 12:24:21 -0400

Thanks very much. An exemplary new non-secrecy standard
set by this 200 page release of Snowden documents.

Releases have so slowly risen to ~2,036 pages (3.2% of
Guardian's 58,000, .012% of DoD's 1.7M):

<http://t.co/E1P9atOeHb>http://cryptome.org/2013/11/snowden-tally.htm

At 11:34 AM 6/18/2014, you wrote:
<http://www.spiegel.de/international/>http://www.spiegel.de/international/

New NSA Revelations: Inside Snowden's Germany File

An analysis of secret documents leaked by Edward Snowden demonstrates that the NSA is more active in Germany than anywhere else in Europe -- and that data collected here may have helped kill suspected terrorists. By SPIEGEL Staff more... [ Comment ]

.The NSA in Germany: Snowden's Documents Available for Download
Abbreviations Explained: How to Read the NSA Documents
NSA in Germany: Why We Are Posting Secret Documents

Edward Snowden's Germany Files

The NSA in Germany: Snowden's Documents Available for Download
New NSA Revelations: Inside Snowden's Germany File
Spying Together: Germany's Deep Cooperation with the NSA
Abbreviations Explained: How to Read the NSA Documents
NSA in Germany: Why We Are Posting Secret Documents
Interview with Ex-Stasi Agent: 'The Scope of NSA Surveillance Surprised Me'

[]

JPEG image