[cryptome] Der Spiegel on NSA in Germany

  • From: "Nap van Zuuren" <nap.van.zuuren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 17:34:55 +0200

http://www.spiegel.de/international/

New NSA Revelations: Inside Snowden's Germany File

An analysis of secret documents leaked by Edward Snowden demonstrates that
the NSA is more active in Germany than anywhere else in Europe -- and that
data collected here may have helped kill suspected terrorists. By SPIEGEL
Staff more... [ Comment ]

.The NSA in Germany: Snowden's Documents Available for Download

Abbreviations Explained: How to Read the NSA Documents

NSA in Germany: Why We Are Posting Secret Documents

Edward Snowden's Germany Files

The NSA in Germany: Snowden's Documents Available for Download

New NSA Revelations: Inside Snowden's Germany File

Spying Together: Germany's Deep Cooperation with the NSA

Abbreviations Explained: How to Read the NSA Documents

NSA in Germany: Why We Are Posting Secret Documents

Interview with Ex-Stasi Agent: 'The Scope of NSA Surveillance Surprised Me'

JPEG image