The following countries are known to have declassified or released UFO
files that are not currently publicly available. If anyone has any leads on
- 1965 - Captain O. Pagani, the Argentine Navy, sent the NICAP UFO
activity reports in Antarctica.
- 1991 - 1999 A semi-official UFO investigation group held by sending
a report to the Ministry of Defense in 1997.
- 1994 - In the midst of a great UFO wave that devastated the country
that year onwards, especially involving observations of mysterious flying
triangles, former Defense Minister of Belgium, Brouer, admitted that the
matter is serious and that the Air Force would research it officially.
- 2007 - The President of Ecuador acknowledges 44 reports, 22 Air
Force 11 Army and 11 Navy, and 242 videos of UFOs obtained in the country.
- 1987 - The Norwegian Government sends 1400 pages of documents on
so-called ghost rockets to the National Archives of the country.
- 1990 - 3 UFO reports totaling 190 pages from Air Force Portugal are
made available for CNIFO group re: cases in September 4, 1957, June 17,
1977 and November 2, 1982.
- 1968 - Some files to the Swedish Air Force were made available to
the researcher K. Like Rehn.
- 1975 - New documents are made available to the Swedish one UFO
- May 10, 2009 - The Government of Sweden declassified reports of
18,000 cases registered in the country.
- 1994 - 18 reports of the Air Force, totaling 28 pages, are made
- 1979 - A joint committee between civil and military research at
official level UFO cases was formed, creating over 1,000 reports, called
Comisión Receptadora and researcher of UFO Denuncias (Cridovni).
Acknowledged in 1982.
- 2009 - The Air Force reports available in 2100, involving 40
Known and collected files have been posted to