[cryptome] Re: Death of Marlowe

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:17:37 +0100

Neal,

Oh! My apologies, I didn't realise that you go back that far, that is amazing...how far back have you been. Have you read the treatise, "Symbology And Codes of the Antient And Primitive Peoples of South and East Asia"?
Dougie.

On 03/07/14 01:10, Neal Lamb wrote:
Doug,
From researching the subject " The Devine Right of Kings and Queens" over matters of life and death, was first instituted in Mesopotamia(Sumer) probably before 3000BCE and before the Bible(old testament)had its final rewrite around 600BCE and Jesus was not invented until after about 75CE.

Neal

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:38 PM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Neal,
After further research...
see url: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p003k9d6

at the 35th minute.

Some of Englands great and good intellectuals say that the question of
whether Marlowe's death was an assassination by the state or over a
private matter; is an open question.  There are a number of
theories...which one is the right one is open to date. Personally, I
wasn't there so I haven't a clue...:-)
I hope this helps...