[cryptome] Death of John Nash And Wife May 23 2015

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 12:28:35 +0100

Inventor of the Nash equilibrium theory. Did some seminal work on Game

See url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

For his "Dear John" letters from the NSA regarding his encryption machine.
see url: http://cryptome.org/2015/05/nash-letters.pdf

He was the subject of a film called "Beautiful Mind" which starred Russell

See url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Beautiful_Mind_%28film%29

Not being a mathematician or a game theorist, I haven't a clue whether his
encryption machine or game theory or equilibrium theory works, or has any
value. I will leave that judgement up to greater minds... J.