[cryptome] Re: DIY Spy Germicide

  • From: In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 22:23:42 +0300

Thanks, John, very well said.

Humanity only learns by trial and error and by communicating the results
to like-minded - so that others don't waste time on the wrong path.
That is the slingshot we have to hit right into the eye of Goliath and
fell the scoundrels.

And those with Stockholm syndrome in the Panopticum actually have to be
kicked too.

>>> http://lockerproject.org/
>>> https://securityinabox.org/