[cryptome] DHS Withdrawn Suit v Twitter

  • From: "douglas rankine" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "douglasrankine" for DMARC)
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 10:43:08 +0100

see url: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/04/07/us_government_backs_down_on_twitter_unmasking_demand/

The DHS decided that discretion was the better part of valour, wise counsel prevailing and withdrew its suit to defend search warrant issued for unlawful purpose. Donal will just have to suffer his ego trip and keep it to himself as another example of fake news gone wrong.

I notice that the TV series Homeland includes a BOT with thousands of sock puppets in its retinue to enforce the disruption of the internet with fake news tactics. It has also got a female President Elect. Just goes to show that the producer must have been an optimistic Democrat...got his predictions wrong...such is the dustbin of history, filled with the litter with false predictions, hopes, assumptions, beliefs...and truths...a reflection of my own mind, really...:-)

Ah!  Well...one down and thousands and thousands to go...