[cryptome] Re: D-Day & Encryption & Droning Along

  • From: shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 17:17:35 -0700

That was very well-put and you have made a number of good points.  I
don't think the mass surveillance of our data is legal *or* right.

As you have mentioned Bletchley Park: It is 60 years ago today (still 7
June where I am) that we lost the great mind of Alan Turing, who was
instrumental in the cryptographic efforts of WWII.   A damned shame,
given the circumstances.