[cryptome] Re: "D" Notices are back

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 13:36:52 +0100

They sure have that indeed.
here a wee url with a slight diversion for your perusal.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/08/03/life-unmasking-british-eavesdroppers/

ATB

Shaun

On 04/08/2015 10:27, Douglas Rankine wrote:

I see that the UK government has been busy since I have been away. The problems of terrorism, illegal immigration and the EC and the Scots Nationalists stirring up trouble and government incompetence are once again to be solved by the voluntarily imposition silence on media editors. I wonder how it will apply to social media such as twitter, facebook, mailing systems and such like?

See url: http://www.dsma.uk/faqs/index.htm#system