[cryptome] Re: Cryptome is Back: BBC Monitoring Service.

  • From: Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:42:24 +1200

I just checked out the video clip on BBC Monitoring from 2012 and l thought
that it was rather good.

It provides quite a good synopsis of the organisation and what they do :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLK_HvlztPU

Yes, this is the english equivalent of the US governments version of it as John
has mentioned :)

Jeremy